and so many questions to answer 😛
- Post 11 things about yourself
- Answer 11 questions set by the nominator
- Choose 11 deserving bloggers meeting the criteria
- Set 11 questions for them.
- Inform the nominee by commenting on one of their posts.
Usually I do not accept awards [ I am lazy to write a whole post about myself ] but recently I have some new blogs for you all to check. And so bear with me dearies ..
ME ( though I doubt my regular readers will find anything new here )
1. I am not comfortable writing prose ( fiction / non fiction ). I either wander from track or end up writing all poetry like sentences.
2. I love south-indian food more than north indian when given an option outside home.
3. I do not like changes in plans. If i make some plan , I want it to be followed strictly. Last moment changes irk me.
4. Lack of sleep and hunger made me a complete monster 😛 yes , I am the last person you would mess up with when I am sleepy or hungry.
5. I can not concentrate on anything if once I think of writing. When in that thought zone , I do not welcome any distraction.
6. I love questions. More so , the ones that make me think. Unless too personal , I like people who keep discussing different thoughts , beleif , ideas etc. I even ask a lot of questions from people I love most. Its the easiest way for me to know about a person.
7. I owe my reading habits to my mother. Most of my thoughts and experiences have her influence. One can say , we are more alike than siblings.
8. I love short poetry forms. I am too lazy to read long ones. I don’t even write long ones unless in rare moods.
9. Friends mean a hell lot to me than any relative. Many of them are my extended family sort.
10. there are times when I suddenly grow restless. I realize I can not spend consecutive 2 weekends at home without going out somewhere.
11. I fear a lot of things – losing my loved ones to unnatural causes is the biggest one.
And now the questions which I will be answering both Leo & Reshma’s questions in next post.
but , here are the 11 people I would pass the award :
Kz ( amazing story teller and lovely haiku creator) ,
WabiSabi ( of wise and deep lines ) ,
Bjorn ( for amazingly real and innovative thoughts ) ,
Magical Mystical Teacher ( haiku , photos and more haiku) ,
Divya (story teller ) ,
Lynn (queen of heart breaking lines and flowing words ),
Kristjaan Panneman (Haiku Master ) ,
Ermilia ( for picture prompt , the story and the books she talks about ) ,
Carol ( photographs , creative haiku art and lots of other verses ),
A Lot of pages ( my book review page ),
and Lastly Ibeingme ( he is the best muse , inspiration , critic and the best poet i know )
And oh , I have only one ( or two ) questions for you to answer –
- what is your favorite post from your blog ?
- what is your biggest fear ?
Share with the world the award and pass it on if you have new blogs to recco !
Plus , you CAN ask any question ( not more than 11 please 😛 ) to the bloggers you mention 😉