This post was supposed to be written way back ! Ok ! not so long back , but yeah , a week would be fine to assume. Thanks to the second award by Sheelu , I finally am writing this one. Sorry dear , I missed writing the post for previous award so I am gonna combine it in here 😀 ( yeah yeah lazy me 😛 )
( And do scroll down for some awesome blog recco )
- If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you.
- You must answer some questions and nominate 10 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post. Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them!
Now as per the rules.. here comes the questions:
- Who is your favorite philosopher? My friends Sree , Meanie , Nave and Yogesh. No one can give me wisdom like they do. And my mother for the spiritual guidance always.
- What is your favorite number? 13 ( dnt make a face ! its my birthdate )
- What is your favorite animal? Cats ( And offlate its yogesh’s pet dogs )
- What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs? Twitter : @nimue_
- What is your favorite time of day? Returning from office @ 2 AM. I love the silent roads , blinking lights and the darkness travelling with me. It always inspires the dreamy me .
- What was your favourite vacation? A much awaited trip with my boyfriend happened this month. So loved the time away from everything and everyone. And I loved the train journey 😀
- What is your favorite physical activity? Walk & Talk ( specially the weekly conference call with my bestie Kartik & Yogesh)
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Fruit Punch
- What is your favorite flower? Red, yellow roses
- What is your passion? Writing poetry , Reading fiction , cooking for loved ones.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add The One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award onto 15 nominees and let them know.
Now as per the rules.. some facts about me:
- First Love for me is words – Writing and reading are like breathing to me.
- I love to cook. I haven’t started trying different stuff yet but I am making my own lunch & dinner regularly to master the basics of this art.
- I am a huge fan of crime / mystery shows. And I do watch them on laptop religiously every week. ( not indian ones , except a rare few)
- I prefer waking up to /my best friend and roomie Shalini’s voice ( with bed tea of course ) and a sweet good morning text from boyfriend.
- I can not stay alone more than a week. I have never tried, but I know this about myself.
- I am not a cleanliness freak but I need my bed to be empty before I sleep.
- I get uncomfortable with silences. Even with people I know and love , i prefer the conversations going.
And now the Blog Reccos ( I leave it upto you to accept the award or do a post like this )
Firstly , the very inspiration for the post : Ghar ka Khaana ( meaning – home made food )
Next is the inspiration behind my renewed cooking interest : Cook-Eat-Burpp
My weekly fun and 55 fiction quota comes from G-Man (he knows it all 😉 )
The best of poetry art can be found at The World Poetized
My dear friend and mother of two lovely daughters, Lynn writes about love and life at Life between the Lines
Eclipse of the Moon – this page has inspired me to write poetry like no one else. The images are wow and so the words.
The very sensible and entertaining guy Bikram writes at Me and my random thoughts
And last recco to A lot of Pages – the book review blog i am a part of. If you love books , you must check this blog.